Thursday, August 18, 2011

You found the Start


If your seeing this post then that means you have found the START. Let me throw some streamers around for you and light the fire works I purchased from across the border. So your here right? Then you probably fall into one of these three categories:
1)     You like Cryx
2)     You like Trix
3)     You miss clicked and will now be leaving my site please don‘t let the refresh page hit you on the way out and may your 404 error days come soon...

I guess you could be reading this to one up that snooty gamer at your local game watering whole who proclaims that Cryx are amazing and will HAXZOR you to death every game well I can only say this:

“... know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

That was a exert from “The Art of War“ written by Sun Tzu and it could not be truer. Whether you are just starting Warmachine or Hords, created by Privateer Press, or just want to listen to a geek ramble about minni games exploring tactics that have been in practes sense cave man Ugg wanted his nabors Land/Woman or hell both then your in the right place. I am going to try and focus on cryx the most but hey I will branch out to other topics. If you ever want me to discuss something in more detail then please post on my blog and I will get it set up for you.

And with that let the games BEGIN!