Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I huff and I puff and your Kador Jacks fall down

Take it from the post

 PremiumGamer ask "so every time i play against khador i get desrtoyed by their jacks and was wondering how other crix player deal with them "


Nice one PremiumGamer and welcome to another episode of "Take it from the post" Are question is actually a quit common one on the Cryx forms over at Privateer Press and don't worry I been RIGHT ware you are now.

When dealing with ANY high armor model on the board there are lots of choices you have. So lets just stick with Kador Jacks for now but remember you can use this knowledge for any high armor model on the field.

So lets ask some basic questions first shall we? These will determent HOW your going to deal with a kador jack.

1) Do I NEED to kill said model? 


2) Can I go AROUND this Model?

3) Can I go THROUGH this model?


If you can go around or through a model then by all means do it your saving your self the pain in the head of dealing with it. If you really have to kill it then get ready to devote a lot of resources to the fight. Remember a jack is not dead till its dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment